Challenging jobs but not just good pay
Sure, our work is not easy, especially with the direct contact to the customers. In your life, your are a customer yourself on many occasions and know what good service is. One attribute for good service is the ability to be reached. That is why we offer our clients a time frame from 8am to 10pm, which means that our employees work in shifts.
That means, that a 40 hour work week at GfR is spread out across for shifts depending on the department. The first shift starts at 7:55am and the last shift ends at 10:10pm.
What we offer our employees is worth it, especially in the tourist branch:
- Flexible scheduling of the shifts (we try and respect individual wishes from our employee, part time shifts possible for single parents for example)
- Cross salary based upon experience in addition to monthly incentives and shift surcharges
- 13 salaries (vacation pay and Christmas bonus)
- Paid recuperation time
- Thomas Cook paid bonus
- Employer contribution for RRSP’s
- Employer funded pension
- Pleasant work environment ( ergonomic workstation with modern IT, break rooms with microwave, coffee machine, free tea, coffee and water)
- Additional Time off if an employee works on holidays.
- Multiple education opportunities with advancement opportunities
- GfR paid fam trips
- Special travel discounts
- Company events (Christmas party, Summer party)
- Company contribution for massages at the workplace
Apply online now if you are a qualified travel agent or tourist expert. Please use our online application form if you are looking for a new work challenge.